Website Loading Slowly
We care a lot about site speed and reliability and try to optimize Minimalist Baker for this.
However, occasionally an old file or browser conflict causes slower than expected load times. In these cases, simply clearing out your browser cache and cookies can likely correct the issue.
Here are 5 ways to improve site load issues:
- Make sure your browser is using the most current version.
- Try clearing your browser cache. Here's a helpful guide if you don't know how to do this: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
- Try clearing your browser cookies (if you're unsure how to do this, a quick google search will give you instructions for your browser type)
- Certain blockers cause loading issues. If you're using a browser extension, try disabling or refreshing it to make sure it's working correctly.
- Try using another browser (such as Google Chrome)