Trouble Downloading 31 Meals
The Downloads Don't Seem to Load
These are large files, so it may take a few minutes to download depending on your internet connection. If you are seeing a partial download but not the entire download, this is likely due to an internet speed issue. Waiting a little bit longer or refreshing and trying a new download will probably resolve this issue.
Trouble Getting 31 Meals on Your iPad/iPhone
If you don't have the iBooks app (made by apple), you can grab it in the app store for free!
Downloading iBooks version creates a .zip that when opened creates a .zip.cpgz
Weird, right? This is a minor browser glitch that can usually be solved by switching browsers and trying the download again.
I've mostly seen this issue when downloading a file using Google Chrome on a desktop computer. Simply switching to Safari should resolve the issue.
Other Troubleshooting Steps
- Try downloading each file individually, not the .zip version. Some computers block .zip downloads.
- Try clearing your browser cache. Here's a helpful guide if you don't know how to do this: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
- Try refreshing your browser and attempting the download again
- Ad blockers sometimes disable downloads. If you're using one of these, disabling it for the download process can probably resolve the issue.
- Try using another browser (such as Google Chrome)
- Checkout this helpful article from our delivery partners at Gumroad
Still having trouble? Please contact us! You can reply to your original receipt or find our support desk here!