Sharing Our Recipes and Images
Thanks for sharing our work!
We are unable to give explicit permission for individual requests. Instead, this guide applies to all businesses, nonprofits, and educational institutions. We are unable to sign written releases.
HOW TO SHARE OUR IMAGES
- You may share one image from our post with credit and a link to the original post. (Please note that we do not license our photos and only use our images for promoting our recipes).
- If you are sharing a roundup and want to reference multiple posts on our site, you may share an image from each individual post.
- Please do not share more than one image from a post.
- The only images we are able to provide are the ones on the original post (We cannot provide high-resolution or text-free images, but the ones in the post are usually of very high quality).
- We do not allow republishing of full recipes in any form.
EXAMPLES OF SHARING
Here's an example of Buzzfeed sharing our image in a way we are thrilled to see:
INSPIRED BY OUR RECIPES
- If your recipe was inspired a recipe from this site, please credit with a link back to the original post.
- Please do not use our images in promoting your adaptation.
- Please don't "adapt" a recipe by swapping out a single ingredient.
- Please don’t use our recipes for promoting your branded product or paid-for products.
MAGAZINES & DIGITAL PUBLICATIONS
- We do not allow republishing of full recipes in any form. This includes both online and for print (ex. Magazines, Recipe books etc)
- Please do not print our images or ingredients without explicit permission.
- Sorry, we do not permit our images to be used in commercial or paid-for products.
- We are not licensing our images at this time.
OTHER GENERAL GUIDELINES
- Please don't take our content and subsequently charge for its use.
- Please don't use our photos in a paid-for product or to showcase your restaurant menu.
- Please do not repost our entire post content or chronically copy all of our posts.
We are unable to give explicit permission for individual requests. Instead, this guide applies to all businesses, nonprofits, and educational institutions.
WANT TO LET US KNOW YOU SHARED OUR RECIPE?
The best way to let us know is to share it yourself and tag us on the relevant channel. Here's where we live: Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook! Make sure to use the hashtag #MinimalistBaker when you post!